Here we have a man by the name, Leon Logothetis. This aw-inspiring human creature of ours is on a mission to see if kindness, alone, will get him around the world, with his friend, Kindness One, his little yellow motorcycle. Mr. Leon is traveling with zero dollas, no food and no where to stay. So far this is what he’s experienced:
- Las Vegas – a family gave him food and a place to sleep
- Nebraska – cowboys let him stay on their ranch
- Pittsburgh – a homeless person offered him a play to stay, in his ‘dilapidated’ garage, gave him food and clothes…very nice.
“I used to be a broker in London, sitting behind a desk, working 12 hour days, and it wasn’t for me,” he explained. “Then I went and traveled the world and connected with people. And that’s what it’s all about. That’s where the magic is; connection. Heart to heart.”
Leon already has quite the tentative itinerary planned…
- aboard a ship from New York to Europe as a “non-paying passenger”
- Cambodia and Vietnam, but, Leon’s trip will not end here…….
I look forward to checking out his blog and future t.v. show!
Through his experiences, Leon hopes to raise awareness and raise money for Make A Wish International. Good man.
What would be your itinerary?