Do you know about topical probiotics? I’ve only heard of and take probiotics as one of my supplements I take orally.
Apparently, this beneficial bacteria does wonders for our skin. It can help to ‘eliminate any toxins and free radicals that can damage skin and cause the early signs of aging’. Good to know, good to know.
I know for me, having thin skin and all, I stay persistently applying products, daily, to retain moisture in my skin. That’s where I decide to apply more shea butter, spray mist spray and/or apply more facial moisturizer. Just depends on what my skin is telling me. Just an ongoing daily deal..
So, anyway, probiotics is known to ‘strengthen the skin’s barrier function, which, helps to retain moisture, and protect against damaging UV rays’. Just what speaks to me! You? Topical probiotics have also been shown to help those that live with rosacea. It can improve and prevent it from reoccurring.
This article response comes from the wonderful Good Health magazine, Spring 2017 edition.
Some wisdom about skincare:
- make drinking a gallon of water a day a goal
- ingest a fish oil capsule or sprinkle ground flax on your cereal, waffles, oatmeal, etc.
- regularly put on a face mask, organic ingredients
- apply sunscreen on all exposed areas…hands (all of the time), knee caps, lips, neck, chest, arms, to name a few ;P
- spray a hydrating mist throughout the day
- always use your ring finger when applying your moisturizer and go inward around your eye area, same when applying your eyeshadow…go inward around your eye area
- exfoliate regularly
- switch up your products, have a variety and use what your skin needs at the time
- lather up when you get done showering; coconut oil is a good one, and you can buy in bulk size.
- shea butter works wonders if needing a heavy duty all natural moisturizer
That’s all for now! Hope this helps.
Love and kisses,
Lisa P.S. Please give me your email address. Scroll up, click on “Follow” and type away! 🙂 Good stuff to come. I want you in, for life.