…these are for particular attention to our eyes and lips…
For our brows…
- pluck any strays
- apply a brow fiber formula product and highlighter – the fiber formula helps to fill in thin brows; the highlighter is applied right under our arches; blend in both directions
- redness on our eyelids? – apply neutral eye shadow to conceal
- smudge a gray or brown eye shadow into the lash line – by doing so, our lashes will look fuller
- when it comes to mascara?…apply just a little at the roots…this will make our lashes appear darker, but in a ‘subtle way’
- got ‘stubby’ lashes? do the same thing as the previous tip, but, apply only one coat at the roots
For all of those green-eyed beauties!
Want super vibrancy?
*go with any shade that would be included in the red family (the greenies’ opposite color), resulting in flare!
*this includes pink and purple shades, for red isn’t always the most complementary 😉
*both pastel and bold hues work! Be brave. Let’s go beyond our boundaries. 🙂
And, then the blue-eyed beauties!
*your best color is orange (again, complementary color)…when paired, your eyes will look the ‘brightest and most intense’
*your wonderful-pairing hues include ‘peach, champagne, copper, terra-cotta, and rust’
*shades of orange are so great because they do not overpower the delicate eye color of blue
- ‘almost anything goes’
- ‘high-shine neutrals’, such as a shimmery gold, would make a for a good daytime look
- want a more bold look? sapphire and amethyst create ‘dimension for night’
- want the most striking effect? ‘concentrate the color on the upper lash line and blend out, smoking it up gradually…focusing the intensity closer to the eyes – instead of the crease – will make them sparkle more’.
Hazel eyes, like me?
*perhaps, apply the tips provided :), and use any color we wish 🙂
Makeup does make you feel good, doesn’t it?
So important to wash our face each morning and night, being sure to splash our face at least ten times with water.
*see my regimen under “Skincare” on the Menu, if curious 😉